Clinical consultation and supervision for individuals who wish to improve their clinical skills or to pursue certification in becoming a certified Child Psychotherapist and Play Therapist.
Clinical consultation and supervision for groups and agencies in the field of child development and mental health.
Supervision can be achieved through a variety of methods: face to face, Skype, online, telephone, individual or group.
Online Study Group and Supervision Group
To support your work with children and families in this difficult time, Hannah Sun-Reid invites you to join one or both of the following groups:
- Study Group
- For clinicians seeking support in their work – come together to share successes and concerns, get questions answered, discuss strategies and receive guidance
- 90-minute session, once per month – 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time every first Wednesday
- Cost is $150 + HST per ticket (10 sessions)
- Supervision Group
- For clinicians seeking supervision to meet their CAPT certification criteria or other certification requirements, such as DDP pre-practicum
- Maximum six people per group
- 120-minute session, once per month – time to be determined by group
- Cost is $330 + HST per ticket (6 sessions)
Why group? A structured group supervision format intends to help participants learn and practice not only clinical knowledge and skills, but also how to present cases and join discussions. As we all try to adequately support the children and families we work with as well as take care of our own families in the face of unique contemporary challenges, it is essential to strengthen each other within the community of clinicians. Accordingly, fees have been reduced from the usual group rates.
Why Hannah? 30+ years of experience working with children and families; CAPT certified Play Therapist Supervisor and Instructor, certified Theraplay Therapist, Sandtray WorldPlay therapist, and certified DDP Consultant and Trainer; many years of experience providing supervision and training in Canada and internationally; currently hosting several study and supervision groups supporting clinicians to integrate various therapeutic approaches in practice.
To obtain payment information, please email email@example.com
indicating which group you would like to register for. Please direct any questions to the above email as well.